JASH “ROTOBRUSH” SCREENS
- APPLICATION: “Rotobrush” is a mechanically cleaned very fine screening equipment used to prevent fine sized floating wastes from travelling further into wastewater treatment plants based on MBR or similar technology so as to prevent damage to the membranes. These are also ideal for effluent treatment plants of food processing, textile, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, sugar, breweries etc.
- WEDGE WIRE SIEVE SIZE: 0.5 mm to 1 mm (0.02” to 0.04”)
- SIEVE PUNCHED HOLE SIZE: 2 mm (0.08”), other sizes on request
- THROUGHPUT CAPACITY: Up to 100 m3/hr with 2 mm (0.08”) round hole and 50 m3/hr with 0.5 mm (0.02”) wedge wire slot
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel 304, 316, Other grades on request.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.