JASH J-TYPE TRASH RACK SCREENS
- APPLICATION: J-type trash screen is manually cleaned coarse screening equipment used to prevent large and medium-sized undefined floating waste coming with water in water and waste water pumping stations, river or barrage intake structures and treatment plants.
- SPACING BETWEEN BARS: 20 mm (0.8”) and above
- SINGLE PIECE WIDTH: Maximum up to 4,000 mm (160”)
- SINGLE PIECE HEIGHT: Maximum up to 5,000 mm (200”)
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: Carbon Steel / Stainless steel 304, 316
Other grades on request.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.