CAST IRON SLUICE / SLIDE GATES
- APPLICATION: These are vertically sliding gates used for isolation/control of water flowing in and out of a closed conduit/orifice for seating and/or unseating water head application.
- STANDARD: AWWA C-560, IS-13349, BS-7775.
- MOUNTING: Thimble Mounted / Wall-mounted
- SIZES (W X H): From 100×100 mm (4″x4″) up to 4000×6000 mm (160″x240″)
- SEALING: “Metal to Metal” and “Metallic to Rubber”
- WATER HEAD: Up to 40 m (120′) seating / unseating
- LEAKAGE PARAMETER: As per AWWA / BS Standards
- ACTUATION: Manual, Electric, Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.