CAST IRON OPEN CHANNEL GATES
- APPLICATION: These gates are embedded / wall-mounted / fixed in between two parallel walls of an open channel or mounted at the end of an open channel to isolate flow within as well as out of an open channel. These are suitable for seating / unseating water head up to the height of shutter/gate/disc.
- STANDARD: JASH
- MOUNTING: Wall mounted / Channel mounted / Channel embedded.
- SIZES (W X H): From 150×150 mm (6”x6”) up to 3000×5000 mm (125”x200”)
- SEALING: Metallic / Non-metallic
- WATER HEAD: Up to door depth seating.
- ACTUATION: Manual, Electric
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.